Midtown Senior Care aims to make its website as accessible to as many users as possible, regardless of technology, education, or ability.
This website aims to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and meet the guidelines of the following standards:
1. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
2. Level AAA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
With this, we are able to promote the full and equal use of our website. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns related to the accessibility of this website.
Below, we have a set of factors that meet web accessibility practices.
Accessibility Control Panel
The accessibility control panel is located at the upper right of our website and allows you to control several visual elements to enable a custom viewing experience that is appropriate for your specific needs.
You can use the control panel in:
- Adjusting text size
- Adjusting color contrast
- Adjusting text spacing
- Disabling stylesheets
- Controlling animations within the website
- Viewing the accessibility statement
Screen Reader Compliant
Compliance with this aspect includes:
- Having text alternatives for visual items on the website
- Descriptive labels in form fields
- Accurate description of content under page titles and headers
- Logical orders of headers and section titles
This website is navigable through the use of the keyboard. Page contents, navigation elements, and slider elements can be accessed by given keyboard controls.
We enable our website to be clear and comprehensible to as many users as possible. We adhere to accessible content by:
- Reading pages and sections accurately
- Informing users of hyperlinks
The design of this website strives to align with the needs of various users of specific needs. For an effective and accessible visual experience, we have managed to provide convenience through the following:
- Having an adjustable cursor
- Enabling high contrast between text and background
- Adjusting font legibility
- Providing a reading guide